Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Rust bucket!

Well, I've finished my weathering guinea pig - the little Zvesda 1/100 T-34 1941. Rather ironic as it was only suppose to be a test bed for techniques I am using elsewhere. But anyway, it turned out to be a nice little model in it's own right...

I've learned several new techniques and it's amazing to think that such a small model has turned out to be so very useful. Rather like my 1/144 scale aircraft projects I've been surprised at just how much I have enjoyed making and painting such a small model, I may have to get some more 1/100 kits.

...And so, now I have completed the guinea pig it's on to put everything I've learned to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment