Sunday 28 January 2018

1/100 Plastic T-34/76 Kits - Part 2

A *very* slow Sunday on the workbench, due to having to babysit the daughter's very needy dog! ("No, don't make models, tickle me...Me, me, me!")

Anyway, got the stowage done for my T-34s - just a few extra tool boxes and what-not. I also trimmed off the horrible plastic 'bumps' that are supposed to represent the 'hand rails', so I'm a lot more satisfied now.


It seems to me that making accessories for 1/100 scale armour is a little anal, but I can't seem to kick the habit. But you can tell I'm more used to making such things in 1/72 scale as my attempts are a little on the big side. Still, they add variety onto otherwise very spartan Soviet tanks.

And that's it for today, I'm afraid. Not a big modelling weekend really and the time has flown.

Next: I'll clean the models with soapy water before applying the primer coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment