Monday, 18 May 2015

Airfix 'Tilly' - Nearly there!

I decided I would do the final slideshow when I finish this kit altogether. So here's the latest progress, a gnat's hair away from finishing...

I only put the bloody doors on! ;)

I went with semi-open doors as this kit will eventually be part of an RAF diorama
along with my Airfix Tomahawk.
I actually feel I have made some progress with my modelling techniques with this one (sorry to sound so self-congratulatory), but for once good effects seemed to be by design rather than luck as I felt that some were with my previous models.

Really want to get back on with my Finnish trucks again now as I want to keep the momentum going now I have made some progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment