Monday 12 October 2015

What next? Steyr RSO

Now I'm fully back into the swing of my hobbies (and blogging about them) and the missus admits that it will be 'a while' before we can afford to do any more home improvement jobs I find I have a backlog of part built models to get through.

So, next up on the workbench is a nifty little conversion of the die-cast Altaya Steyr RSO tracked prime mover for my Finnish project. Here's where I left the model...


It looks like I've actually done the majority of the hardest work. I think it's onto the weather and chipping stage, so - in theory - this should be a nice short job.

...Yes, it's all coming back to me now - I wasn't looking forward to painting the 'elastic band' style vinyl tracks!

Link to all posts in the project series Altaya Steyr RSO Die-cast Conversion

No comments:

Post a Comment