Well, there's been lots going on - too many hobbies and not enough time. So it's about time I dusted off some of my half-complete projects and got busy with the plastic again.
Top of my list is my Battle of Berlin diorama exercise. So here's a look at where we got to...
|A rather poor quality snap of the current state of this diorama - but I want|
to save better quality photos for the 'final reveal'.
There isn't actually that much more I want to add as I learned a lot of the things I set out to learn about scratch building architectural scenes. It's far, far from perfect but it's been a lot of fun. I'll definitely do more.
Anyway, aside from this one of my New Years resolutions was to really try hard and concentrate on getting my WW2 Finnish army vehicle project completed this year. So let's remind ourselves of where I was with that...
|Top: ACE BA-20 - Bottom: UM BA-10|
Next week I will have some real modelling work for you to look at, I promise.