Saturday 26 May 2012

Featured work - Emmanuel Nouaillier's buildings


I think what puts this featured work into context is that when I brought this photo up on my screen even my wife - who has no interest in models whatsoever - was impressed and asked me whether they were models or real!

After my last visit to Bob Peyton's lair I started to put my mind to making scale buildings out of foam-board and Emmanuel Nouaillier's tutorial just happens to be one of the first search results that pops up in Google. Emmanuel's extreme level of detailing - where bricks and cobbles are scribed individually - is perhaps over the top for the average war gaming prop, but you have to admire this masterpiece of modelling.

See more wonderful finished photos and follow along with the excellent tutorial by clicking here: Emmanuel Nouaillier's 'Making buildings from foamboard'.

No comments:

Post a Comment