Friday 13 January 2017

Slightly related note - Pegasus Bridge war game

I thought it might be interesting for some of you who read this blog to tell you about a game of Bolt Action that I played last night, at the Scarborough Games Society. I managed to get a few snaps of the game - I played as part of the British team - and they include some very nice shots of some of the models fielded in the game.


I won't recount the whole game report here, as I have already done so over on my gaming blog, but if your would like to read about it (and it was a very exciting game) you can jump over to that post by clicking on this link: Milgeek - Tabletop game report - 'Pegasus Bridge'.


Or, alternatively, if you don't want to listen to me drone on about my gaming adventures but would like to see the pictures, then you can follow this link to my Flickr album of the game: Flickr - Bolt Action Game - Pegasus Bridge.


A big thank you goes to the members of the Scarborough Games Society for putting up with a novice like myself. And I should note that they play all sorts of board and tabletop games, not just war games (next week they are hosting a big Zombiecide game, so I'm looking forward to that)!


You can find out more about the SGS by popping over to their Facebook page: The SGS Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment