Tuesday 6 March 2012

Pegasus KV box set - Part 4


Having rectified my initial mistake with the KV-1 I have now progressed a little and applied the primer coat to both KVs. I don't like the make of primer I bought as it's a little too thick and a friend has suggested that I try Halford's grey primer instead. However I will wait until I finish this project to see if I like the idea of using a grey primer at all - so far I'm not altogether happy with the technique.

On the other hand, I am very pleased with the Pegasus KV models. They are quick and easy to make - though there are quite a few parts in the tracks - and a passably accurate (certainly excellent for war gaming if not for display). I especially appreciate the fact that you get all the extra build options.

Next I am applying the base coats and camo patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment