Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Modelling...I mean Christmas!

After an excellent birthday yesterday the merriment continues on this Christmas morning. So I just wanted to say a very Merry Festive Season/Holiday/Solstice/Christmas to you all!

I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and that Santa brought you something nice. I did very well, my brother gave me a very unexpected treat - a beautiful Black Dog 1/72 Centurion MK. III...


So I'm going to have an interesting new year as this is the most expensive and accurate (and complex) model I have undertaken to date. The research alone will keep me entertained for quite some time (as will the quandary as to whether to do a British Army example or an Israeli version).

May you workbenches be full and your carpet monster be well fed!

Merry Christmas friends.

Steve

2 comments:

  1. British in Korea? Or Swedish? Swiss perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aussie tank for Vietnam! Pair it up with a M113.

    Lovely gift mate.

    ReplyDelete