Thursday 29 June 2017

Quick update on current projects

Taking on a temporary work contract really put the breaks on my model making, but with the contract fulfilled it's time to get back to the real work!

So, here's a quick update on what's going on at the moment...

• Zvezda 1/100 M3 Stuart - Number 2
This is the second of these diddy little tanks for my TANKS! game (early Pacific scenario). It'll end up with the same ad hoc 'mud camo' as the first, ready to hunt Nips!



• Zvezda 1/100 Tiger I
And for my TANKS! Battle of Kursk scenario I am adding the formidable Tiger I model which I have gotten to the weathering stage. It's a bit of a dirty kitty!


This'll compliment my Elefant for the planned game, and I will be adding a couple of Panzer IVs to finish off the German force.

No comments:

Post a Comment