Thursday 18 June 2020

Apologies to Anyone Who Has Been Reading This Blog!

Well, this is embarrassing! 😮

My blogs have always mainly been just for my own satisfaction, they are my digital diaries intended as records of how I did stuff or what I was thinking in case I needed to look back at a later date...

If other people enjoyed reading them, great but I doubted that I would get that much of an audience as there are loads of better modellers than me out there.

THEN...

Today something weird happened with BLOGGER - I know they have been tinkering with their system and updating it - and when I opened it to write a post THERE WERE LOADS OF VISITOR COMMENTS WAITING FOR ME TO READ, ANSWER AND PUBLISH!!! 😲

Apparently people have been reading my blog! I just wasn't aware until now.

Sure I saw the occasional comment - BUT there were over 100 waiting for me this afternoon, some dating back years!!!

I AM SO SORRY... If you made a comment I was NOT ignoring you, I just did not see any comments coming up in the Blogger system!

NOW I have to sit and read back through a mountain of comments, question and what-not and try and work through the backlog. As a quick fix I have just gone ahead and published ALL comments!

AGAIN - I CANNOT APOLOGISE ENOUGH...

I am gutted that all this time I though there were just a couple of people reading my blog (which to be fair I was happy enough with) but it turns out that I had a little following all this time. I just hope that the lack of any response on my part has not turned anyone off!

Oooops!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if I’ve commented on the blog before or not. Love what you do. Not offended by highly amused by your discovery!

    ReplyDelete