Saturday 8 April 2017

28mm Houses...Job done!

Well, that's that...Had a couple of last little jobs to do for this project but managed to get these down to the Scarborough Sci-Fi Fest early this morning so Craig and Lauren could get their 'Kelly's Heroes' themed Bolt Action game set-up...



The Scarborough Games Society has a room to themselves and has about a dozen different tabletop game demos running over this weekend...Amusingly, I had to fight my way through a gaggle of Daleks to reach the SGS room (luckily for them they were upstairs, hahahaha)!

Anyway, the last few bits and bobs included some road section (which I hastily dry-brushed) and some random road signs, which I knocked up in Adobe Illustrator...



And that was that...

A week of panicked painting over I can now relax...It's a lovely sunny Spring day here in Scarborough, so I think the wife and I will spend some quality time away from models and paints in the real world...

Early morning scene at Scarborough!

1 comment:

  1. They look great in situ on the table.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete