Monday 21 May 2012

Featured Work - the massed armies of Bob Peyton

On Sunday I was lucky enough to be able to visit the secret modelling lair of veteran war gamer Bob Peyton and to see some more of his vast collection of military vehicles and war gaming props. Of course I took my camera and got a number of snaps which don't really do the enormity of his collection any justice, but I think you get a hint of his lunacy from the massed ranks of Churchill tank regiment...


Bob also gave me a view of his 'city' of war torn buildings - ideal for a Stalingrad or Battle of Berlin scenario. This is just one of his very detailed buildings, a bombed out factory...


Here's a slideshow compilation of photos from both my visits to Bob's den of war gaming lunacy, and let this be a warning to you...It never stops at 'just one more model'!


No comments:

Post a Comment